Four £5,000 scholarships are available to new undergraduate students entering a degree offered by Newcastle University’s International Centre for Music Studies in September 2020.
· Two David Barlow Scholarships
· Valentine Ord Scholarship
· Isobel Preece Scholarship
We will award the scholarship in the first year of study and pay it in two equal instalments, the first in December 2020 and the second in April 2021.
Application Deadline: The application for 2020 entry will start in early September 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: £5,000
Eligible Field Of Studies: Available for studying a BA Honours Music(W300), BMus Honour Music (W304), BA Honours Contemporary and Popular Music (W301) or BA Honours Folk and Traditional Music (W344) at the university.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold an offer of admission for BA Honours Music (W300), BMus Honour Music (W304), BA Honours Contemporary and Popular Music (W301) or BA Honours Folk and Traditional Music (W344)
- Have attended an Interview Day (academic interview and audition)
- Be a new UK, EU or international student commencing your studies in 2020
How To Apply: You do not need to apply for these scholarships. Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a scholarship on the basis of their academic merit, musical track record and performance at an Interview Day.
Visit The Official Website For More Information