The Graduate Research Office is pleased to announce that the 2020 scholarship round is now open. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, research experience, and potential.
The applications of this programme are open to both domestic and international students applying for any 2-year long master course or 3 year-long doctoral degree course.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master and doctoral
Value of Award: AUD$27,082 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must possess a First class honors degree, H2A or equivalent or a Masters with a significant thesis component
- Applicants must be domestic and International students.
- Applicants need to show their proficiency in English.
How To Apply:
1. Complete the application form for domestic or international
2. Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
3. Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
Visit The Official Website For More Information