All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which support students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
To be taken at (country): Saudi Arabia
- Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
- Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Applicants must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- Applicants must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom
Number of Awardees: Not specified
How To Apply: International students should submit the online application,
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information