The Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, we offer a wide-range of scholarships to students from a number of countries (NON EU, fee paying Students only), in line with our strategic international priorities. The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Advanced entry
Value of Award: Reduction of 20% in tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
- Applicants must be self funding students
- Applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program or advanced entry at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to apply for the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information