A limited number of partial or full scholarships are available to students from the Arab region interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS).
Application Deadline: 3rd November, 2022
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen
Type: Master’s taught
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full scholarships cover tuition and related academic expenses, travel to and from the country of residence as well as basic living expenses. Partial scholarships provide financial support for a range of these expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with 3 areas of concentration:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS)
- Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH)
- Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
How to Apply: The scholarship application form is part of the AUB online graduate application. Interested students who meet the selection criteria must first submit a complete AUB graduate application online, which includes the scholarship application.
1 thought on “2023 International Scholarship in Health Science at American University of Beirut – Lebanon”
I am interested