Applicants are invited to apply for the International Scholarship Programmes which is provided to international students who are interested in studying a degree program at Edith Cowan University – Australia.
The Edith Cowan University is offering up to a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the academic session 2021/2022. It supports students who want to study in their required education field.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Award: Up to 20% reduction in tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not specified
- Applicants must be an international student (and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen).
- Applicants must meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course.
- Applicants must study one of the following postgraduate courses: Arts and Humanities, Business and Law, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical, and Health Science or Nursing.
How To Apply: If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information