The Golpayegan University of Technology – Iran is offering International Scholarships to Outstanding applicants who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship may cover one or several of the following benefits:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the GUT
- Access to GUT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and GUT
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Masters & PhD
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applying for a Bachelor´s Degree: Holding a secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a Master´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applicants must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by GUT International Council
- Applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
How To Apply: Applicants need to take part in undergraduate, masters, and PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the application form and submit it by email to [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information