The International School of Agricultural Sciences is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at Hebrew University Of Jerusalem – Israel.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarship will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, monthly living stipend and student visa. The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Applicants must Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period
Visit The Official Website For More Information