The Korea Advanced Institute Of Science & Technology – South Korea (KAIST) is delighted to announce the availability of its Application forms for the KAIST International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is offering the following;
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International Scholarships
- Applicants must have applied or applying to KAIST
- Applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information