The Montana State University, USA is providing two (2) Scholarships to International Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
When an international student submits their application, they are automatically considered for scholarships based on their grade point average from high school. While we do not require SAT or ACT scores for admission, students may submit them to be considered for additional scholarships. Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year for Office of International Undergraduate Programs.
- Applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Applicants must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
- Applicant must be International students
How To Apply:
- For the Office of International Programs Scholarship
If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT scores, the results must be sent directly to MSU via the testing company. They will always consider the highest composite score submitted.
- ACT school code 2420: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html
- SAT school code 4488: http://www.sat.collegeboard.org/home
2. For MSU Presidential Scholarship
Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: www.montana.edu/honors/presidential/
Visit The Official Website For More Information