Applications are currently invited for the International scholarship program which is currently provided to Individuals who are interested in studying a degree program at United Arab Emirates University (UAEU).
The purpose of the Scholarship is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): United Arab Emirates
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from the supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from the supervisor’s internal research project.
Duties and Expectations:
- Maintain GPA ≥ 3.3 at the PhD level.
- Be enrolled full-time (min. of 9 credits/semester) at the PhD level.
- Be available at UAEU full-time.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours/week on courses and/or research project
Duration of Award: 4 years
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have a dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
How To Apply: To apply for a PhD Scholarship, please:
- Complete the Admission application here.
- Complete and submit the PhD Scholarship application here and all required documents
Visit The Official Website For More Information