The University of New South Wales is providing award amount of up to $15,000 to the students who want to pursue a degree programme at the Institution.
The objectives of these scholarships are:
- To strengthen partnerships and broaden networks between E&H and UNSW
- To support higher-degree student projects at partner institutions that are aligned with E&H priorities and which will deliver relevant outcomes for the organisation
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and PhD degree
Value of Award: Up to $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD degree programme in the NSW Department of Planning and Environment Scholarships.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a PhD or Master’s programs at UNSW in areas relevant to E&H’s research priorities.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Applicants are recommending satisfying the English language requirement of the University.
How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a master’s or PhD degree program at the University. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this scholarship.