The University of Suffolk is a public university in Suffolk, England which is awarding scholarship opportunities to International students who has interest in pursuing an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides tuition for applicants who are looking to get scholarship opportunities to study in University Of Suffolk.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University Of Suffolk, UK
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught programme.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught: £1,000
Duration Of Scholarship: Scholarship will last for the duration of the program
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk for September 2018 or February 2019 entry
How To Apply: To apply for the scholarship you will be required to complete a short application form which will be made available nearer to the start date of your course.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: University Of Suffolk, UK