The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a degree programme at the University of Twente.
- 1 February 2023
- 1 May 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
To be taken at (country): University of Twente, Netherlands
Value of Award: Up to € 22,000 for one year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA Countries.
- have passed their English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes.
- have completed their bachelors degree.
- have good academic background.
How to Apply: You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.