Applications are currently invited for International Sport Access Scholarship Program which is provided to International students interested in pursuing degree program at Melbourne University – Australia.
They provide a broad range of fitness and wellness services to keep students feeling good, in control of their health and connected to friends and the broader university community.
Application Deadline: 8 March 2020
Eligible Countries: Australian/domestic and International
Type: Any course of study
Value of Award: At least $800 each
Number of Awards: 150
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be enrolled in the course of study at the University of Melbourne
- Have an academic status of good standing
- Must not be receiving subsidised Fitness Membership Access through alternative means or programs
- Not have a current MU Sport Fitness Membership, or have had an MU Sport Fitness Membership in the past six months
- Check full English language requirements.
How To Apply: Before applying for the award, students must take enrollment in the course of study at Melbourne University. After that, applicants must submit a complete online Sport Access application Form and an online Student Financial Need Assessment.
Visit The Official Website For More Information