The University of Auckland is pleased to announce International Student Awards to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards support and encourage academic outstanding students to study a Masters degree at the Auckland Law School.
Application Deadline: 30 January and 30 June of every academic year
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NZ$10,000
Number of Awards: Up to five
Eligible Field Of Studies: Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program
How To Apply: Applicants are needed to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142.
Applicants have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
Visit The Official Website For More Information