The Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand is offering a financial grant to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at the Institution.
The applicants that are selected for this application will be given NZ$10,000 in two instalments of NZ$5,000 in first and second year each towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2021
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: NZ$10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants are required to have completed 12 years of schooling with all compulsory subjects to get into VU of Wellington.
- Applicants must attain average scores in either of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 90 on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing
- IELTS – 6.5 overall and no sub-score below 6
- PTE – 58 with a communicative score of not less than 50
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply online through the university’s official portal to enrol in the university.