The University of Southern Queensland – Australia is awarding the International Student Support Nursing Scholarship to International applicants who needs support in pursuing a Nursing degree at the Institution.
This funding scheme will benefit to all new international students intending to pursue a bachelor of nursing program on-campus at USQ.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10% reduction on the tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be an international student
- Be a full-time student
- Be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian government travel restrictions are lifted)
- Not be a sponsored student
- Be a commencing student
- Must hold a high school diploma.
- Be proficient in English Language
- Receive an offer to study for Semester 2 2020 in a Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
Visit The Official Website For More Information