The Chulalongkorn University, Thailand is providing tuition fees, monthly allowance, and accommodation, transportation, special/education Fees for students who want to pursue a degree programme at the Institution.
Why choose Graduate School Chulalongkorn University? The university focuses on generating area-specific information in a multicultural manner, building in-depth expertise in Thai metropolitan areas, and encouraging knowledge attainment in unfamiliar places in Thailand.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: PhD or Master’s
Value of Award: Tuition fees and stipend
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicant must be an international student who applies to study or is studying for PhD Degree or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- Applicant must be a full-time student in all periods of scholarship receiving.
- Applicant must meet one of the following tests below:
- CU-TEP : With a minimum of 75 TOEFL
- With a minimum of 550 IELTS
- With a minimum of 6.0
How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, you must take admission in a PhD or master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you can download and complete the application form and submit it to the university.