Applications are invited for the International Tuition Fee Scholarships which is provided to Individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program at University Of Southern Queensland – Australia (USQ)
The free education program will provide 20% tuition fee reduction for applicants of one of the given programs.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019, for semester 2 and 3 2019, and February 24, 2020, for new semester 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration
Eligibility: To be eligible, Applicants must:
- be an International student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 2 or 3, 2019 for a place in one of the postgraduate degree programs offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- have successfully completed an undergraduate degree program at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or GPA 6.0/10.0 or 60% average overall or equivalent.
Visit The Official Website For More Information