The University of Idaho, USA is offering the International Tuition Waiver Scholarship program to Individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The educational award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 9-4.0 GPA from high school: $8,000/year
- 75-3.89 GPA from high school: $6,000/year
- 4-3.74 GPA from high school: $5,000/year
- 00-3.39 GPA from high school: $2,000/year
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2,000 to $8,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- have an unconditional offer of admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- have no previous work at the post-secondary level must have at least a 2.5-grade point average.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information