La Trobe University has partnered with the City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance to fund 2 scholarships in 2022 to support female students studying the Master of Internet of Things at the Bendigo Campus.
Application Deadline: 30th January 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or International students.
- APplicants must be Females
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic achievement.
- Applicants must be commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2022 at the La Trobe Bendigo campus.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus, or Discrete Math.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5