The James Cook University – Australia is offering the J K O’Brien Scholarship For Health Sciences to Individuals who have interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program aspires to develop candidates who have the knowledge, skills. It supports students with their career planning through their services.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand
Type: Undergraduate degree program
- Applicant must be Australian citizens or New Zealand, citizens. Candidate must be in the first year of full-time study in an undergraduate course at Townsville campus.
- Applicant must be experiencing financial hardship and enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the area of human health.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Applicants must submit with the official form, where appropriate:
- A written statement (no more than 500 words) containing a description of activities, events or other involvement in the local community of the applicants primary place of residence;
- a written reference from an official involved in the community event or activity;
- evidence of financial hardship (see Examples of supporting Documentation); and
- proof of primary residential address during 3 out of the last 5 years.
Visit The Official Website For More Information