The Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences Merit Scholarships is currently awarded to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at Monash University – Malaysia.
The University covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows:
- Masters by Research – RM2,600/month (up to 24 months of candidature).
- Doctor of Philosophy – RM2,600/month (up to 42 months of candidature).
- Domestic students: October 31
- International students: August 31
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Graduate & Research degree
Value Of Scholarships: 100% of the tuition fees
Eligible Field Of Study: The Graduate Research degree program will be awarded in Diabetes and cardio-etabolic diseases, Infection and Immunity, Neurosciences and mental health, Public health and health systems improvement, Microbiome and bioresources, Neuropharmacology, Digital Health, Nutrition and nutraceuticals offered by the university
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the relevant research degree
How To Apply: Applicants must have to make an application for admission in a Graduate Research degree program at the Monash University.
Visit The Official Website For More Information