The John Loiello AFSOAS FISH Scholarship which is set up by the American Friends of SOAS is awarded to students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at University Of London- UK
This Scholarship Program is created to give an American student the life changing opportunity to study a full-time, one-year taught Master’s program at SOAS in London
Applications Deadline: February 20, 2019
Eligible Countries: UK
Value Of Scholarships: The total value of the scholarship will be £22,200. Tuition fees will be deducted from this amount and the remainder may be used towards maintenance.
- Applicants must be a U.K Citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants must clearly demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must have an unconditional or conditional offer to study for a full-time, one-year taught Master’s program at SOAS in the academic year 2019-20 by the scholarship deadline of 20 February.
- Applicants must have an unweighted GPA of at least 3.50 in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must provide clear intentions of how they would plan to give back to SOAS as a student and as an alumni
How To Apply:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Applicants must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
Applicants must have an offer of admission to a full-time one year taught Master’s programme. A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement. The panel will be considering your scholarship application TOGETHER with your online application for admission. Please note that complete application for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 9 January 2019).
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 16:00 (UK local time) on 20 February 2019.
You must apply for this scholarship via the on-line scholarship application form which will open here on 23 January 2019.
- STEP 3: You must submit your FAFSA by 15 March 2019 and indicate SOAS as a School.
Email: [email protected]
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information