The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK invites applications from Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is created provide knowledge and skills to the students to start, develop and monitor mental health programs and/or policies in fewer resource settings, as well as to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on global mental health.provide knowledge and skills to the students to start, develop and monitor mental health programs and/or policies in fewer resource settings, as well as to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on global mental health.
- For KCL Admissions application: 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16 February 2020
- For Scholarships application: 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 22 March 2020
Eligible Countries: Africa (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa) South East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam) South America (Nicaragua, Peru)
To be Taken at (country): UK
Value Of Scholarships: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate, and a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,950.00, and an allowance of GBP 500.00 for M.Sc project expenses.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have excellent grades from different educational programs
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa
- South East Asia: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua, Peru
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: To apply for this funding applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
Submit an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme, with all required documents, through the King’s College London online application portal by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16 February 2020.
Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 22 March 2020. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents
- Proof of your application submission, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2020-21 MSc Global Mental Health programme, and
- English Proficiency score results (if you have these already).
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information