The Graduate School of Business, Commerce of Keio University and the National Tax Agency invites applications from qualified individuals who have interest in undergoing a degree program at Keio University, Japan
This program brings together the cooperation of Keio University, the National Tax Agency of Japan(NTA), and the World Bank in an alliance between public and private institutions.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017
Eligible Countries: World Bank (non-industrialised) Bember countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Japan
Number of Awards: 5
Value Of Award: The JJ/WBGSP scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
Duration Of Program: Two years（April 2018 to March 2020）
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must :
- be a national of a Bank member country
- be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic achievement earned at least three years prior to the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- be employed in a paid and full time position at the time of the Scholarship Application deadline
- not be currently pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. program in industrialized countries.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Application checklist*
- Application form (5 pages)*
- Two letters of recommendation* [from two people who have direct knowledge of the applicant’s professional experience]
- Letter of recommendation [from university professor]* (optional)
- Medical certificate*
- TOEFL or IELTS results [other certifications are NOT acceptable]
- Transcript of records [Original or certified by the university]
- Diploma / certificate of graduation [Original or certified by the university]
- True copy of passport, birth certificate or any OFFICIAL document showing the date of birth of the applicant
- Proof of employment
Please make a copy of all the application documents for your records. The World Bank may ask you to submit the copy in the selection process by the World Bank.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Keio University, Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)