TU Delft – Netherlands is providing a fully-funded scholarship opportunity to high achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 (23:59 CET)
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 2 per faculty
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
Duration of Program: for 2 years.
- Applicants must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
1) Upload the Scholarship Application Form
2) Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
3) Upload the English test
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Visit The Official Website For More Information