The University of Wollongong is pleased to offer the Kenya Bursary to Kenyan students who are passionate about pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This support will provide as award:
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course;
- 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: 10% to 20% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must hold Kenyan citizenship
- Applicants must take part in any undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme commencing in 2021 and beyond at the University of Wollongong
- Applicants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
How To Apply: No application is required. The bursary will automatically be awarded upon admitting into an eligible programme at the University of Wollongong.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information