The Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering the Lanthanide Solution Chemistry fellowship program for Fellows that are Interested in pursuing a program at the Institutions.
The main project is designing new ligands for lanthanide ions. The candidate will work on making newly tailored ligands for trivalent lanthanide ions with specific applications in mind.
Applications Deadline: August 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Doctorate Fellowships
- Applicants should hold a BA or an MSc degree in chemistry with good results and have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and relevant work experience
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors and Masters degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW
- Motivation letter including a description what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevant
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if relevant
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information