The University of Roehampton is currently providing £5,000 to successful students towards their first year of the applied LLM programme at the Institution.
This LLM scholarship will cover the following programmes:
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice and LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be self-funded full-time students with a conditional offer for an LLM programme at Roehampton.
- Applicants must have prior academic qualifications relevant to an LLM programme to be accepted at this Institution.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- PTE – 59
- LanguageCert International ESOL- B2
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate- 176
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate-176
How to Apply: Applicants must sign up on the student portal of the university and apply. The applicants are required to fill and submit this form in addition to the admission application to apply for the opportunity.