The Liveris Academy International Scholarship is designed to encourage and support international students who are going to enroll or are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for an approved gap semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Application Deadline: 20 November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must have enrolled, or intends to enrol full-time in an approved Program in the year of award, or after an approved deferment of one year; and does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
How to Apply: You are advised to complete the online application form for the award.
- a cover letter
- your resume
- a copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ
You’ll also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.