The LUSTRA+ scholarship was created by Leiden University to encourage students to gain international experience and specialist knowledge outside Europe.
Leiden University will provide the four award amounts in the following manner:
- 14 to 30 days: €200
- 31 to 90 days: €300
- 91 to 210 days: €450
- 211 days to 12 months: €650
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: All countries outside Europe, except Turkey
Type: Bachelor and Master degree
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Four
Eligible Field of Studies: The sponsorship is available for bachelor and master degree programs in the Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum Voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria
- Your study, internship or research must be a fully recognized part of your study programme at Leiden University and approved by your programme’s Board of Examiners.
- Your LUSTRA+ period must be a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 12 months. Holidays before/after your studies, research or internship is not included.
- You may apply for a LUSTRA+ scholarship more than once. LUSTRA+ funding may be awarded for a maximum of 12 months during your bachelor’s programme, and 12 months during your Master’s programme.
- You must be registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
Visit The Official Website For More Information