The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at Leiden University – Netherlands.
This scholarship program is created to support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue.
Applications Deadline: March 31st 2021.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
Value Of Scholarships: €30,000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must;
- Be nationals of the above mentioned countries
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees (in English)
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University. In order to meet the March 31st deadline for the scholarship, applicants should apply to Leiden University no later than February 1st for the September intake. Applications may take between 4-6 weeks to be processed by Leiden University. Without a letter of acceptance from Leiden University, the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation cannot consider applicants for a scholarship.
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year; You can use this Budget Template.
- Signed and dated Application Form
Please make sure to send all of the documents listed above to no later than March 31, 2021 [email protected]
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information