The 2019 MARIHE Full Unique Scholarships For International Students is currently open for Applications. This scholarship program is supported by the European Union and its been made available to applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the following institutions;
- Danube University Krems, Austria
- University of Tampere, Finland
- Beijing Normal University, China
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University), India.
This scholarship program aim to foster excellence, innovation, and internationalisation in HEIs; to boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EU’s external action in the field of higher education; and to improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates and their employability.
Application Deadline: December 5, 2018
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Value Of Scholarships: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities. The participation costs (“tuition fees”) for the whole study period of four semesters for non scholarship holders amounts to 12 000 €. For a detailed description of what is included and of the estimated living expenses during the programme, please refer to MARIHE website
Scholarship can be taken in: MARIHE is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (EU) under the action of an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD). Our consortium includes: Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences/Germany, Eötvös Loránd University/Hungary, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University)/India.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
- Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes.
How To Apply: MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Visit The Scholarships Webpage For More Information