The University of Melbourne invites applications from International students who intends pursuing a degree program on Human Rights.
International Students who apply for this scholarship is entitled to the following:
– Fortnightly living allowance, including limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
– Relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): University of Melbourne, Australia
Eligible Field of Study: Graduate Research Degree Programme in the area of human rights at the University of Melbourne
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be international students.
- have completed their bachelor degree program.
- have applied for or (applying to) and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining.
- not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship.
Duration Of Scholarship: 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree and up to 3 years, with a possible six month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible applicants should visit this link to apply for this scholarship program.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.