Applications are invited for the eoSurgical ESSQ Scholarship which is awarded to individuals who wants to pursue a Masters program at The University of Edinburgh.
This scholarship program has a value of £1,000 per annum and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be both nationals of and resident in the following eligible countries:
- Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozamibique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have applied for the eligible course of study at University of Edinburgh.
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st July 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information