The University of Birmingham is granting Materials Science Entry Scholarships to undergraduate students with an award of £3,500 to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, the United Kingdom that was founded in 1825. It includes 22,940 undergraduate and 12,505 postgraduate students, which is the fourth largest in the UK.
Application Deadline: Open all year
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £3,500 to cover study expenses in the UK.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All candidates for undergraduate courses in Metallurgy and Materials will be considered for these endowments.
- The Materials Science Entry award is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and Materials in recognition of academic achievement, based on academic performance at A level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must have A level or equivalent overseas qualifications (including the International Baccalaureate or a recognized Foundation Programme). All candidates must achieve appropriate grades in their examinations.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, you will need to demonstrate that you have a suitable level of English proficiency. Students can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.