The University of York, UK is currently awarding a scholarship opportunity to support students who want to undertake a degree programme in maths at the Institution.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must be open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with a year in Europe)
- MMath (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
- Must achieve grade A* in Mathematics at A level and A* on entry at another A level (or equivalent). Then the second A* must be in Further Mathematics if you are taking Further Mathematics.
- Must maintain an overall average grade of 85% or higher in subsequent years.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this application. Students will be automatically considered for this program.
Visit The Official Website For More Information