Applications are invited for the Mayfair Court Residential Scholarships which will be available for International students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at University Of Waikato – New Zealand.
The scholarship will be a home loan up to $ 8,000, which will be Mayfair Court Apartments applied for the accommodation fee.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in, or intending to enroll in, an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student (a full-time academic year comprises of 120-points) in the year of tenure1
- Have achieved a level of academic excellence of:
- For school-leavers at least Merit in NCEA level 3 results
- For current UOW students studying in the second year or above must have received at least a B average in the preceding year of study
- Commence study in the first semester of the year of tenure and
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
How To Apply: You are required to prepare the following documents prior to commencing this application:
- A character reference, which must be emailed directly to email@example.com by your referee
- A copy of your Level 3 NZQA School Results Summary (if applicable)
- A CV (maximum two A4 pages)
- A personal statement (using the template provided) and any supporting evidence
Please ensure that all questions are answered and that all of the required attachments accompany this application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Visit The Official Website For More Information