Application is currently invited for the MENA Global StudyUK Outstanding Achievement Scholarship which is specifically provided to applicants from selected countries who are seeking to study for a degree program in UK.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award of £2,500 to only successful students. This amount will help students pay the expenses associated with studies.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Value of Award: £2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Morocco, Oman, Qatar or the UAE.
- Must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Must be able to start their studies at the University in September 2020
- Must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Applicants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham to get this application .
Visit The Official Website For More Information