Applications are invited for the Mercer Memorial International Funding which will be awarded to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program in University of Canterbury – New Zealand.
To fund the student’s education, the bursary will give an amount of $6,000.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research Program
Eligible Field Of Studies: Available for pursuing a postgraduate research degree program in the following topics-
- Computational or experimental fluid mechanics
- High-performance materials or structures
- Aircraft economics, operation, control, or communication systems.
Value Of Scholarships: $6,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree and Masters degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language and have good academic grades
How To Apply: Interested applicants have to be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
Visit The Official Website For More Information