The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan is inviting applications from international students for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD scholarships for full time studies in Kazakhstan.
The scholarship covers:
– Full cost of tuition;
– Monthly allowance based on academic programme.
– Travel costs;
– Visa fees;
– Medical insurance.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Allowance
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be foreign citizens including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Applicants must meet the specific academic entry requirements for their chosen study programme
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA or equivalent for a master’s.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA or equivalent for PhD.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake a medical examination.
- Applicants must have applied for a degree programme at one of the participating universities.
How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission to the university of their choice via its own application process. Applicants must complete and submit a scholarship application form to be considered for this award.