The Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark invites applications from Interested applicants who are ready to pursue a fellowship program at the Institution.
This Fellowship Program aims to determine how RNA degradation impacts E. coli’s adaptation to various growth situations, such as alternating periods of nutrient limitation and nutrient abundance.
Applications Deadline: August 18, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: PhD Fellowships
- Applicants should hold an M.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Bio-medicine or Biophysics with very good results,
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants Strong motivation to contribute to a working environment that is both productive and pleasant for all members of the group.
How To Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking HERE.
- Cover Letter, stating your motivation and background for applying for this specific PhD project.
- Diplomas and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc degrees)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 2 professional referees
Visit The Official Website For More Information