Applications are invited for the Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are looking to undergo a degree program at Queensland University of Technology – Australia
This scholarship program is created to encourage and reward the study of Philanthropic and Nonprofit at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Application Deadline: March 6, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Type: Masters/Graduate degree program.
Eligible Field Of Study: Philanthropic and Nonprofit.
- Applicants must be enrolling at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) at QUT to commence a postgraduate course in the 6TP2, 2018 teaching period
- Applicants must gain admission into the Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)* or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- Applicants must have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Write your cover letter
Write a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for this scholarship and how this scholarship aligns with your career goals.
Step 2: Attach your resume
Your resume should include your:
- personal details, including contact and citizenship/residency information
- academic record, including transcripts from any institution other than QUT
- professional qualifications
- work experience
- career goals
- employment and volunteer history.
Step 3: Write your selection essay
Write a short essay of approximately 500 words describing your leadership to date in the philanthropy and nonprofit sector and what you hope to achieve in the future.
Step 4: Attach supporting documentation
Make sure you attach any academic transcripts, proof of study, and written references that you would like to submit in support of your application.
Step 5: Submit your application
You can submit your application at the same time as your apply for your course.
Send your application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator by the due date.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information