The University Free State, South Africa invites applications for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Scholarship Program which is awarded to Individuals who wants to study in SA.
This scholarship program is created to contribute to development and social justice through the production of globally competitive graduates and knowledge.
Applications Deadline: Open for applications
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Type: Undergraduate degree/diploma or Postgraduate degree programs.
Value Of Scholarships: Government has set up the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to provide students with financial assistance to cover the cost for registration and tuition and to provide them with allowances for books, food, transport, and accommodation.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 or less, you are registered at this institution, and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2018
- Applicants must have applied or applying to the following discipline:
- BTech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
• BTech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
• BTech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
• BTech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
• BTech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education
• Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
How To Apply: Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
• Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
• ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
• Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
• A completed and signed consent form must be filled in with your parent’s/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete
• If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A, complete it, and submit it with your application
Visit The Official Website For More Information