The National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID) invites applications from Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a fellowship program in USA.
This is a one-year (12 month) fellowship that is aimed at promoting and supporting the work of outstanding early career diversity scholars.
Applications Deadline: December 3, 2018
Eligible Countries: USA
Type: Post-doctorate Fellowships
Eligibility: Applications are welcome from scholars engaging in diversity scholarship, in any field or department represented in the University of Michigan’s schools and colleges. Applicants’ doctoral degrees should be completed between January 1, 2016 and July 1, 2019.
How To Apply: The application for the NCID Postdoctoral Fellowship will require the submission of:
- Statement of proposed scholarship and writing to be conducted during the fellowship year (2-3 pages in pdf format; references, citations, formulas, and graphics do not count toward the page limit);
- Statement of contribution explaining how the applicant’s scholarship and demonstrated diversity commitments will contribute to both NCID and a related U-M academic or research unit (1-3 pages in pdf format);
- Dissertation abstract;
- Writing sample (should be no more than 35 pages in pdf format e.g., sample publication or research paper in progress, journal article, dissertation chapter; references, citations, formulas, and graphics do not count toward the page limit); and
- At least two letters of recommendation (maximum of three).
- Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information