New Zealand, in support of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA), is delighted to launch a Special Round of the New Zealand – Global Research Alliance Scholarship (NZ-GRADS). NZ-GRADS is a PhD scholarship offered to science students from developing countries to complete their PhD at a New Zealand university.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: 6
Value and Duration of Award: The scholarship covers the following for a total of three years (36 months):
- New Zealand University annual tuition fees and associated student levies up to a total of $10,000 NZD per year
- An annual living stipend of $28,000 NZD per year (tax free)
- Medical insurance cover up to $700 NZD per year
- Visa application costs to a maximum of $1,000
- Return flights to New Zealand up to a maximum of $6,000
- Book and thesis preparation allowance of up to $1,500 (one-off)
Eligibility: To apply you must:
- Be from a developing country (as defined by the International Monetary Fund); and
- Have completed a Master-level qualification or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with honours in one of the following topics: agriculture, soil science, microbiology, genetics, environmental modelling, plant science, environmental chemistry/science, or other related fields.
How to Apply: Apply Here