Murdoch University – Australia is awarding the Nicholas and Jennifer Searcy Bursary which is available to law, criminology, and other students who choose their assignment, project topic or related activity to be based on Coronial law or practice.
Murdoch Institution offers everything a world-class university should, from world-class academics and research to world-class facilities and learning opportunities. This is why we are ranked among the world’s top 100 young universities.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate research
Value of Awards: $3000
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Business and Law
- Creative Arts and Communication
- Social and Cultural Studies
Eligibility: To be eligible you need to be:
- Enrolled in any study area
- Students who elect to undertake a supervised legal research topic, honours paper or create publishable material such as educational brochure or research paper related to Coronial Law or Practice
How to Apply: Please complete the following application form and include:
- A brief statement proposing work relevant to Coronial law
- A brief personal statement (no more than 300 words) regarding any hardship experienced by students – if applicable.