The One Young World (OYW) in collaboration with OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) invites applications from applicants who are citizens of OPEC Countries and are interested in attending the One Young World Conference.
This conference program is created to provide finances to build essential infrastructure, strengthen social services delivery and promote productivity, competitiveness and trade. OFID’s work is people-centered, focusing on projects that meet basic needs – such as food, energy, clean water and sanitation, healthcare and education – with the aim of encouraging self-reliance and inspiring hope for the future.
Application Deadline: 20th July 2018
Eligible Countries: OPEC Countries
|Afghanistan||Albania||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Cambodia||Cameroon||Cape Verde||Central African Republic|
|Congo D.R.||Congo Republic||Costa Rica||Cote d’Ivoire|
|Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea||Eritrea|
|Korea DPR||Kosovo||Kyrgyz Republic||Lao PDR|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru|
|Philippines||Rwanda||Samoa||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Senegal||Seychelles||Sierra Leone||Solomon Islands|
|Somalia||Sri Lanka||St. Kitts and Nevis||St. Lucia|
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines||Sudan||Suriname||Swaziland|
Type: Conference & Training
Eligibility: In order to apply you must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- A national of one of the listed eligible countries.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague.
In addition to attend to attending the Summit, all OFID scholars will be able to apply for a €5,000 grant to support their development work.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process
Visit The Official Website For More Information